VTGO-PC API is the award-winning leading SCCP (SKINNY) compliant
softphone for Cisco CallManager platform. It is ideally suited for mobile
wireless telephony, VPN remote access, disaster recovery, executive
assistant coverage, and as a desktop communications solution.
VTGO-PC API exposes its functionality to 3rd-party applications,
allowing them to control calls while VTGO is running in the background.
To purchase this product, please contact our sales team
at (212) 485-1225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emulates Cisco 79xx line of IP phones with dual 14 button expansion modules
- Tested and certified with CallManagers 3.2-4.1, CallManager Express
- Supports Cisco Survival Remote Site Telephony, redundant CallManagers, DHCP option 150
- High quality-low latency using multiple codecs (G.711, GSM 6.10, G.729), QoS support
- A set of API functions that allow integration with 3rd party products
- Supports Extension Mobility
- XML telephony services
- Configuration Wizard with user-definable profiles
- Supports a wide range of external USB audio devices
- STUN/UPnP NAT traversal, SKINNY fix-up protocol friendly
- Call log with Callback
- "Quiet Agent Observe" feature that allows call center supervisor to listen on agent's phone conversations.
- Call recording, storage and playback with email attachment
- Integration with LDAP directories, MS Outlook, Windows Address Book, Instant Messengers (Microsoft, Yahoo, AOL)
- Language Localization (English, Dutch, Danish)
- Dialing from MS Outlook, Web pages and much more