VTGO for PocketPC
Mobile IP Communications for PDAs on Wireless Networks - VTGO defines the next
generation in communications mobility. VTGO empowers users, allowing them to speak
and move throughout a campus untethered - while simultaneously allowing them
to browse the web, engage applications and access full unified messaging capabilities.
VTGO-PPC 2.3 is a softphone for the Cisco IP Telephony environment that will run on
Windows Mobile 2003, WM5 and WM6. The application provides real-time voice communications
on WiFi enabled Pocket PCs allowing simultaneously access to calendar, contacts and email applications.
VTGO-PPC can stand-alone or be used as a mobility adjunct by supporting shared line appearances from
hard-phone based extensions.
Special support for the Motorola (Symbol) MC50/MC70, MC75A, Intermec CN3, HP 6300, and
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720 devices has been implemented.
- Cisco Phone Registration (7905, 7910, 7912, 7940, 7960 types)
- 100% SCCP Compliant
- Works with Cisco Unified CallManagers 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
- Works with Cisco Unified CallManager Express 3.x, 4.x, 7.x
- Phone features include make/receive calls, hold/resume, transfer, conference, park/pick up/group pickup,
voicemail, autoanswer, do-not-disturb, call forward, mute.
- G.711 a-Law, G.711 u-Law Codecs
- Dynamic jitter buffer, full duplex, QoS support, acoustic echo cancellation
- WiFi signal awareness
- Programmable Hot-Keys
- Support for Cisco Extension Mobility
- Call log with callback
- User configurable dialing rules
- Directories integration (CallManager, LDAP, Outlook); dialing from Pocket Outlook Contacts
- International support (English, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Italian, Russian)
- API for 3rd party applications integration